- North Island
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is currently seeking New Zealand Vocationally Registered (or overseas equivalent) Psychiatrists who are versatile, flexible and has a passion for working in a team approach.
With a new-build adult inpatient facility currently in the planning stages, we are offering an opportunity to be at the forefront of innovative, quality practice in mental health service delivery.
We have the following vacancies currently available
· Forensic (Full forensic no General Adult involved)
· Home Based Treatment (HBT)
· Community – 3 roles available
· Old Age
What we can offer
· a job where no two days are ever the same
· an excellent relocation and support package
· supportive and caring colleagues
· challenge and stretch
· a commitment to continuing education and professional development
· active peer review groups and a recognised training scheme for Fellows of the RANZCP
· the ability to contribute to systemic change.
A geographically and culturally diverse region the area has a range of activities and attractions to suit all ages and tastes – from a vibrant city hub to the rugged west coast, underground wonders and middle- earth magic.
To be considered for these roles you must be a Vocationally registered Psychiatrist or are eligible for vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand.