- North Island
ABOUT THE ROLE
Looking to relocate for a better lifestyle, work-life balance and wellbeing?
With 6-week annual leave, you will have plenty of time off to explore New Zealand awe-inspiring natural scenery and experience awesome outdoor adventures such as hiking or skydiving
Some of what you can look forward to:
- Relocation support to move
- Support with professional registrations with Medical Council of New Zealand
- Annual Practising Certificate funded
- Competitive salary and on-call allowances
- Professional development programmes
- Better work life balance
- Subsidised gym membership and free gym classes
- Discounts at a variety of retail businesses and free eye test
- And much more
With a wide range of Mental Health services offered our clients service users vary from infants to elderly members of our communities. So, there is definitely a suitable Consultant Psychiatrist role available that aligns with your preference and professional passion.
As a Consultant Psychiatrist, you will thrive within a vibrant, innovative and diverse setting amongst a supportive multidisciplinary team of Clinical Psychologists, Social Workers, Mental Health Nurses, Occupational Therapists and Psychotherapists.
Professionally, you will have many opportunities to develop and specialise in areas covered by the team, as well as receiving on-going support/ mentorship from the highly experienced clinicians you will work amongst.
We would love to hear from any Psychiatrists who may be thinking about making the move to NZ.