- South Island
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Established business with 30 clinics across New Zealand
- Great opportunity to work autonomously and really make the role your own
- Hours and remuneration negotiable
Due to their continued success, our client is opening a new clinic in Dunedin and looking for a Qualified Audiologist. This will ideally be a full-time position however the option to job share will be considered for the right candidate.
Working alongside a Customer Service representative, this role will be sole charge with the opportunity to supervise New Grad’s and Clinicians coming from overseas. This role could suit an experienced Clinical Manager or an Audiologist looking to take the next step in their career.
The role is based in Dunedin, where rent and house prices are affordable, the landscape is stunning, and the art gallery and museums contain some of the best collections in New Zealand. Home to New Zealand’s only covered multi-use sports and entertainment stadium, Dunedin also hosts world class musical, sporting, and social events.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Membership to the New Zealand Audiological Society (NZAS)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Computer competence
- Sound technical knowledge
- Enthusiasm and a proactive, flexible attitude.