In the Getting Paid for Locum Work Guide – New Zealand,
- What do you need to do to be paid for your Locum work in NZ
- How much tax will be deducted from payments
- Expense reimbursement and allowances
- Important FAQs for Australian and New Zealand professionals working in New Zealand
Here’s what you can expect from us:
Here at Triple0 we’re committed to working with your best interests at heart. First and foremost, Triple0 was built from the ground up by healthcare insiders. This unique perspective has been crucial to understanding your requirements and having the best systems and processes in place to ensure the very best outcomes.
Whether it is guiding career development or helping you return to work after a period of inactivity, providing positive outcomes with honesty, passion and integrity is always our priority when working with you.
- Mike Adam, Managing Director
I had a very positive experience with Triple0 recruitment. My advisor was knowledgeable, listened to my work/life goals and recommended a position in a
hospital with which he had first-hand employment experience. I am now working amongst an inspirational team with better training opportunities and a better
work-life balance. I have no regrets relocating from the NHS to work in New Zealand as a Paediatric Registrar. Triple0 were a good help with making contacts
with the employer and negotiating my employment contract.
- Dr Shane Diamond, Paediatrics